Jan 20, 2009

Bring me a love that is my complete...

This is going to be different than many of my posts. Don't read too much into it. This is something that I prayed on Sunday.


Oh God, why do I put all my cards on the table in terms of relationships.
Why can't I just go with the flow. Either 100% or nothing is usually how it goes with me.
God send me someone that can be my complete. I want someone to by my match, the ying to my yang, the peanut butter to my jelly, and whatever other cliche that I can think of at the moment.

"An excellent wife, who can find?
For her worth is far above jewels."

God I want a woman like this. But I can't find her on my own. I have been relying on my own gut for too long and it has gotten me nowhere. But I know that you can find her. So I put my trust in you. Show her to me when you are ready, not when I am ready.

No comments: