Nov 12, 2008

Five Stages of My Ipod

First Stage: Happiness

I got an Ipod my senior year in high school, it worked completely fine until my sister used it for her music and crashed it. After that time I couldn't get the darn thing to work. So when I went away to college two and half years ago, I was pretty much the only freshman that didn't have an Ipod, or at least some sort of Mp3 player. I felt out of place, disoriented.

Needless to say I felt terrible. However that has changed.

As of about a week ago, my sister (the same one that broke in the first place) fixed my Ipod and brought it to me. As you can probably guess, I was estatic. Now I have what has been missing in my life these past two years. An Ipod to listen to music while I am walking to class. Now I am not reserved to just listening to my music on my computer, nor am I forced to listen to crappy radio stations while driving. No, I have my entire music library at my finger tips at all times. I have Bishop Allen while I am walking to Math, or The Killers while I am waiting in line at Garrett Food Court, the possibilities are endless (or at least until I run out of possibilities).

The reture of my Ipod from the dead has brought an new sense of happiness to my life in many ways, however this is not the only feeling that it has brought to me. Stay tuned...

No comments: